Thursday, September 2

Meaty Birthday Celebration

Anyway, yesterday was my 28th birthday.. Fine lines under my eyes are visible now, thats bcoz I have dry skin type.. If I have oily skin then I dont have to worry bout fine lines but then I need to worry bout pimples pulak.. So, redha je la

Nothing fancy about my birthday, quite busy distributing kuih raya, settling SPANX & Loveassets order, replying emails n whatnot.. Break fast at home, then siap2 went to Carnaval Churrascaria - a brazilian steakhouse located at Damansara Jaya near Atria.. Had lotsa lotsa lotsa meat, a bit overdose with garlic beef, terderloin, chicken ham & chicken thigh.. No I dont eat lamb.. back at house with full tummy & feeling so sleepy.. dozed off with makeup on - boleh x? terlupa ada anak.. biar je Faheem daddy dia jaga.. it's my birthday! bagi la can kan? hehehe

Ok, this is so annoying.. haih~ connection cam siput.. berukband with EDGE sign? apakah? busan tul..oklah bye.. bila ada mood sambung balik

3 comments:

  1. dear, jumpa aritu lupe pulak nak wish bday, padahal dh baca ur blog before dat.. huhu..

    nway, happy belated birthday!! may Allah always bless you... :)

    ReplyDelete