Monday, August 2

Slut?

Ok, so a customer (nama dirahsiakan) wanted to order kuih raya.. She didn't remember the name of the kuih and just said sumthing like "kuih slut nut"..I was like.. Eh, apahal minah ni tetibe cursing ni.. After rethinking for quite sometime, then I realized it is "kuih salut nut"

I giggled then told her what was I thinking - asking myself y she suddenly curse.. She on the other hand completely didnt realized the typo but she did made joke out if it, she replied "Haha, Yessa that kuih! Slut nut handle with care.. Might be bitchy"

There n then, I was laughing my ass off.. I don't expect jual kuih raya wud be this entertaining :D

the controversy kuih - slut nut!

3 comments:

  1. Might as well change that cookies name. Tukar ke nama komersil sket 'Slut Nut' with tagline 'handle with care, might be bitchy'

    Mesti ramai org beli.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. tumpang gelak sama... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilot >> mcm jadi bapak ayam jer plak jual "slut"
    dal >> sila maklum bahawa kasteme itu adalah kakak anda

    ReplyDelete