Monday, March 29

The Stalker

I was cooking n I felt being watched.. Not only by a pair of eyes, but three pairs!! Hey, I am not hollywoood celebrity n they are definitely not paparazi as they didnt carry any camera with them.. Hmmm, they are stalking me watching everything that I'm doing...

the stalker

These are not my cat, these are my neibor's... My wet kitchen is facing their back yard.. Hehehe, sumtimes there are 3 of them, sumtimes there are 4 of them.. cute rite? I think they are just plain bored and I'm their muse :P

5 comments:

  1. hahahaaaa, cute giler jadi muse kocing.. ntah2 dia lapaq tak?.. ke tengok u mcm burung aje, rasa nak terkam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyday derang usha tau, kecuali hari hujan.. sbb tempias kot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these stalkers. I would like to have a few of those :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look like parakeets. lol. chomey! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutenyer...pandai plak tu kecik2 dh jadi stalker..

    ReplyDelete