Friday, August 7

TAG~

WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN YOUR LIFE?
Love, Family, Money, Friends, Food.. Arrr Food :)~
I need all of the above to function properly

WHAT IS THE LAST THING THAT U BOUGHT WITH UR OWN MONEY?
Petang tadi beli kotak untuk shipping customer's item $2.15

WHERE DO YOU WISH TO GET MARRIED?
There is a park beside.... train station? near the traffic light?
White gazebo..Apa nama eh park nih...

HOW OLD DO U THINK U WILL BE PERMANENTLY OWNED BY UR LOVE?
Huh? I kawen masa umur 25 tahun

WHERE WAS THE LAST RESTAURANT YOU HAD DINNER?
Nasi Beriyani Harini.. eh Nihari?? Nihari rasanya

NAME THE LATEST BOOK THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Cocktails for 3

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
Taylor Swift *perasan*

DO YOU PREFER YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER?
No preference, I love them both equally.. I do talk more with my mum on the phone bcoz my dad will automatically slam the phone if he heard we say word "OK".. But in real life, I interact with my dad more

NAME A PERSON THAT U REALLY WISH TO MET IN REAL LIFE 4 THE FIRST TIME?
Surprisingly I cant think of one.. Maybe I just don't care

CHRISTINA OR BRITNEY?
Britney... Saya pun suka perempuan sengal ini

DO YOU DO YOUR OWN LAUNDRY?
Taderla.. Lipas yang tolong buat

THE MOST EXCITING PLACE YOU WANT TO GO?
Not sure it is exciting enuff, but I want to go to Prince Edward Island

CAMERA OR MP3 OR HP?
I can live without all 3, but the first thing I will give up from the list is of coz MP3

POINT OUT 5 THINGS ABOUT THE PERSON WHO TAGGED
a) Dia dah pegi Beijing *jeles*
b) Currently she's pursuing her PHD.. gud lak bebeh
c) Loves to take photo
d) Loves listening to music & hafal lyrics..
e) She's a travelbug --> this is purely my opinion, correct me if I'm wrong

3 THINGS I SAY TOO OFTEN?
a) keji
b) kurik
c) jijik --> soon to be.. :P

BOOK I'VE READ RECENTLY?
Pemalas macam lipas nak baca buku.. baca magazine jer, tuh pun dalam toilet.. la la la~

4 SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER AGAIN?
a) Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Callait
b) You belong with me - Taylor Swift
c) Pudar - Rossa (Padam - Rosak?) ahahhaha
d) Because I'm a Girl - Kiss

3 THINGS I LEARNED LAST YEAR?
a) My hubby loves my cat, POSH
b) If u change ur lifestyle, ur weight will increase/decreased rapidly.. for my case it is the earlier
c) My skin can't stand winter wheather.. hence mengelupas dengan teruk :(

TAG 8 PEOPLE
Haih.. saper2 rasa nak buat, buat la.. Tiada paksaan di dalam Islam

3 comments:

  1. best kan lagu Lucky tu...saya first time dgr..lansung terkinja2 p dload...travelbug ke?mmg..tp tu la..ongkosnya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like lucky oso, but i like jason mraz more, hehehe..

    hi taylor 'pose sengih'.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky - kalau pasan dia punya lagu tuh time biasa n time chorus mcm x sync together (like 2 diff song) wic makes it unique, pelik? Tapi tetap suka :)

    huhu.. ada orang panggey i taylor.. *kembang*

    ReplyDelete