Tuesday, September 1

Merdeka Baby

Just wanna wish Irwan, happy 18th birthday (18 ker??).. Irwan is my closest guy besfren, we had so much fun together.. From our UTP years at Perak, travel back to Kuantan, Mentakab & Temerloh outing.. and of coz KL outing.. party potluck, etc etc

bukak puasa 2 years back @ JW Marriot

Ironically both of us grew up, schooling at Kuantan.. but we met at UTP and since then we become good friend and always travel together (or konvoi) to Kuantan.. Then after my parents retired, they moved to Mentakab and at the same time Irwan's parents open a business and moved to Temerloh.. Mentakab n Temerloh is just 10km away. Every Raya my family will visit his family & vice versa.. He is no stranger with my sister, my nephew knows him and even my cat recognize him.. And now even my hubby befriend with him..

DH & me goofing around @ Irwan's house last raya, as usual the photographer is Irwan

Irwan @ my wedding, motif Acai sampai tutup2 mata mkn telor?

Our last intimate outing together was last Puasa @ Secret Recipe.. celebrating our birthday.. Last year my birthday falls on the first Ramadan and without DH by my side, of coz I went back to Mentakab.. I don't want to be alone at KL bukak puasa sorang2 yer.. In the evening, Irwan & I strolling at Pasar Ramadan Temerluh then we headed home to buka puasa with our family.. After terawikh, he pick me up at my house and we went to Secret Recipe.. Simple celebration only both of us with 2 pieces of cake and no candle.. Catching up & sesi Kak Seri Siantan where we share secrets that we are not comfortable sharing with other friends.. Or at least we tell each other first before blurt out to others.

Elephant Sanctuary @ Kuala Gandah

typical us, ko tangkap gambar aku dgn gajah, then aku tangkap gambar ko dgn gajah pulak

konon nak mandikan gajah tapi gajah berak dalam air, lariiiiiik

Irwan >> If u r reading this, since I lost my handphone.. I don't have any picx of us at Secret Recipe.. Please send it to me.. Last but not least, have a wonderful birthday.. Insyallah I'll make it up for my absence all this while once I'm back at Malaysia.

I have so many others picx, but semua dlm CD kat Malaysia.. hmmm

4 comments:

  1. happy bday irwan...:)))..best kan ada kwn baik...kdg2 kita lg baik depan dia berbanding dgn adik beradik sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak, gajah tu berak dalam air ke...ewwwww....tak sesuai tau...

    ReplyDelete
  3. are-t >> my case dah jd lain.. i kat US, las las dia baik dgn both my sis.. siap SMS2, ym segala.. boleh?
    eyda >> taik gajah sgt besar ok.. tuh yg semua lari bertempiaran

    ReplyDelete
  4. huduh nye gamba i tutup mata tu..hahahah

    ReplyDelete