Thursday, May 14

Low Fat / Low Calorie Vanilla Cuppies

gambar hiasan, taken from google images

Today, I discover a new cooking show called "Cook Yourself Thin" at Lifetime Channel. It is based on a book with the same title written by 3 skinny chefs. I'm going 2 try out other recipes featured in the show - some of them really caught my eyes like Crispy Chicken Tenders, Beef Steak & Veggie Lasagna.

However, I need somebody to try out this recipe... I dun hav enuff equipment to do it here. If I'm at my Kota Damansara home, I'll definitely try this out first. No butter used..wah!!! Any volunteer? Zal? Sasa? Anyone? *tak berani suh Jesz, takut jadi bridezilla"

Cuppies Ingredient:
  1. 1 1/2 cup Self raising flour
  2. 1/2 cup Chopped Almond
  3. 2 Eggs
  4. 3/4 cup Castor Sugar
  5. 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  6. 1 1/2 cup grated Zucchini (can be replace with cucumber / timun jepun)
  7. 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence

How to?

  1. Whisk together item 1 and 2, put aside
  2. In different bowl beat item 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 with mixer
  3. Then mix together the two mixture & put in those cute cup
  4. Bake 'em for 30mins at 350F / 177C

Ingredient for frosting (this is fat free frosting, awesome!)

  1. 3 White Eggs
  2. Pinch of Salt
  3. 1 cup Icing Sugar
  4. 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
  5. 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (to stabilize the mixture - can be replace with 1/2 grated zest of lemon aka 1/2 biji lemon punya kulit)

How to?

  1. Beat everything together until fluffy
  2. Then put everything in piping plastic or any plastic :P

P/s - keep me posted bout the end result of this recipe

2 comments:

  1. senang plak tengok bahan2 and cara2 buat cupcakes ni. Terus I copy and past to my resepi book. Kalau i dah try nanti i'll let you know how it taste okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay.. dah ada 2 org nak try recipe nih.. this recipe taken dr website cook urself thin tu jugak.. kalau eyda nak tgk video dia buat, ada je kat site tuh

    ReplyDelete